Online Jury Jobs
Trial by an online jury in a fake court is an innovative tool lawyers use to carryout meaningful research. The online paid virtual court and the mock jury is fake. However, the jury comprises real breathing humans; commonly called online mock jurors, these people attend to court’s proceedings to do their job using the internet. Sophisticated online platform ensures that court proceeding is as real as possible. This gives lawyers a chance to polish their skills and enhance performance, and at the same time, amend the flaws. Some lawyers avail this service due to struggle in their career progression. Online paid trial service motivates them to strive for improvement and recover from their career setbacks.
Lawyers present their cases to online mock jury just as if they would do in a real court. The only difference is that the parties involved are using internet to carry out all the proceedings. Jury consists of online freelancers who are doing this work as a part time job and they earn handsomely, which makes doing this job worthwhile.
After online case hearing is over, the mock jury gives a verdict and honest feedback, which helps lawyers in strengthen their arguments and presentation. This trial system help lawyers in many different ways and at the same time, it creates a tempting online job opportunity.
Paid mock jury work
An online jury can operate in several different ways. Here are few examples:
1. Some companies provide live court sessions where case proceeds in real-time. Freelancers are required to join the proceedings as mock jurors via video conference call [using a special software.] Lawyers give live-presentations. Freelancers’ job is to be a part of the jury panel and to watch and observe the full live trial proceedings. This is rather an expensive approach but for the lawyers, this setup provides an excellent fake trial court environment that tries to replicate real court proceedings.
2. Another approach is to give online jury participants video or audio presentations of attorneys and then ask them to give their verdict for the trial based on all the facts & figures.
3. Some companies give transcripts of fake trials to jurors and ask them to study the case thoroughly. In the end, they give feedback and answer few case related questions. Attorneys themselves can also prepare a questionnaire for the jurors.
Mock trial jobs
Several mock jury companies are hiring freelancers for fake trial by jury jobs and they are paying them generously. No particular skill or experience is required, other than honestly. In addition, if you have past jury experience then that certainly would help. This opportunity allows you to earn money online in a fun and entertaining way. You are going to enjoy doing this work.
Money is not the problem, pay is handsome for these jobs, but availability of work falls short of expectations. It is a new concept, so do not expect to get “paid mock jury work” on day-to-day basis.
If you want to hear about more ideas for generating a steady online income, then look into other income opportunities.
Below is a list of sites where you can get jury jobs:
Date: 2017-01-12 02:55:00
Said: I’ve been a laborer all my life, however the justice system has always been a passion of mine. Now at 59 I’m looking to change careers and follow my passion. I would appreciate it if you would consider me. This would be a great opportunity for me. Thank you.
Date: 2017-03-02 13:58:12
Said: Useful Resources!
- Mock Jury Research
- The impact of mock jury gender composition
- Mock Jury Trials
- Experimental Research on Jury Decision
- Volunteer for Harvard Law School’s (Mock) Jury Duty!
- The Influence of Empathy in Mock Jury Criminal Cases
- Jurors needed for mock trials at Michigan Law
- The Ecological Validity of Jury Simulations
- JURY DECISION MAKING RESEARCH
- Mock Jury Deliberation
- Race and the decision making of juries
- Biased Interpretation of Evidence by Mock Jurors
- JURY DECISION MAKING
- Jury research
- Mock trial
- Mock Jury Research Services
- ONLINE MOCK JURY TRIALS
Date: 2017-02-06 03:34:07
Said: Felicia Ammons said: My name is Felicia E. AMMONS. I have been a part of a mock trial. I look forward to continue this as a profession.
I look forward to your speedy reply.
Email:feliciaammon** gmail com
Felicia E. Ammons
Diya Rehman said: Hi… This sounds very interesting. I want to try this job. Plz provide some more information like how many mock jury projects can I get in one month and how much money will I make? This looks like the perfect opportunity to make money online.